Saturday, September 22, 2012

Under Blogged and Over Budget

Blogging.  Something that I absolutely LOVE to do, but never find the time to sit down and type what I want to out.  Everyone always tells me that blogging is the way to connect with your fans, let your clients know who you are, talk about personal things without feeling like you are clogging up a newsfeed, etc.  If that is the caswe, why do I find it so hard to do?  Maybe it is because I don't like the WAY my blog site looks?  True.  I would love to find that one person that can make my site look like I want it.  Look like "me," like I have always wanted it to, like I dream about.  ((if you are that person....hit me up)).

Perhaps if I could get it to look the way I want, I would put more effort into connecting this way.  Do people even read blogs?  I know I do!  I follow some of my "photog idols" on their blogs and subscribe to the newsletters and EVERYTHING!!  Am I one of those techy weird-os? Ummmmm.....YES!  I am living proof that the technological world has given me my clientele, my fan base, my friends and also keeps me in touch with family around the world.  How did people survive without Facebook?  Without websites?  Without cell phones?  I couldn't even imagine venturing out and opening a real live studio {{back then}}!

Studio?  What about a studio?  I would LOVE a studio that is mine....all mine!  My hubby and I have been really talking in depth about the possibility of that happening, and happening sooner than I would have dreamed.  Only problem?  I am picky and I have designs drawn up in notebooks all over the house and in my brain.  Want to know what I see when I think of MY STUDIO?  I see a log cabin with H.U.G.E. windows all over the place.  One little office that is my saving grace with my hard drives, my iMac, my laptop and my calendar all in one safe place, far away from the hands of my little ones.  Then the studio.....oh the studio!  It would have the prettiest little room for viewing on a huge flat screen with canvases all over the place.  A cute little pink couch ((the one I have been eyeing for so long at the Trading Post in Jenks)) with dainty little decorations placed every so lightly all over the room!

Where will this studio be?  I don't want some place along a busy street where you can't find a parking spot close.  I want it to be somewhere off the beaten path, somewhere in the country, somewhere that we could step outside and do an outdoor session, but could come enjoy the AC if need be.  A creek, I see a creek and trees and wildlife and wildflowers! 

Can you tell I have thought about this for awhile now?

Next step to Natalie Renae Photography's studio?  The lottery!  Yep, that's right!  I have to hit the lottery :)

I will stop now.  I have obviously spaced out and jumped from one thing to another rather quickly, but here I go with my attempt at blogging more often!  Does anyone see this LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment